Serving Southeastern Minnesota

Serving the Rochester and Southeastern Minnesota area since 2010.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mosquito Home Remedies? Avoid These!

I was doing some research on the Internet yesterday when I came upon some "home remedies" to relieve mosquito bites.  Some of the ones I saw were just bizarre, like nail polish or nail polish remover? I don't think I want to rub that or continue smelling like that throughout the day.  Also, raw onion?! Again, people don't want to be smelling like onions all day, so I think I will be skipping that one as well.  Why not just avoid mosquito bites in the first place by calling Mosquito Squad.  At Mosquito Squad, we can eliminate up to 85-90% of mosquitoes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  Skip those silly "home remedies" that are probably only effective for a short amount of time, and give us a call at 877-239-BITE (2483) or visit us online, Southeast Minnesota Mosquito Squad!

Here's the list of 14 home remedies if you want to check them out http://www.ayurvedicnaturalcure.com/14-quick-fix-home-remedies-for-mosquito-bites/

No comments:

Post a Comment